[SciPy-user] google group

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Jul 30 23:31:27 CDT 2007

Vincent Nijs wrote:
> Is there a reason why the numpy list is available as a Google group and the
> scipy list is not? It would be great to have both available as Google
> groups.

Someone decided to request a Google Groups gateway for numpy-discussion, but
they didn't care about the scipy lists. If you would like to make such a
gateway, please do! Just be sure to pay attention to it. The first I had heard
about the Google Groups gateway for numpy-discussion was just after we moved the
list from sourceforge.net, and the Google Groups info hadn't been updated!

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco