[SciPy-user] fread (from numpyio) and stderr redirection...
Sun Jun 10 17:32:31 CDT 2007
I want to test that data read from file with fread has exactly the right
- if less bytes are read that the required number of bytes, how can it
be detected ?
- if more bytes are tried to read, fread returns a warning message that
I don't want to be displayed.
How can I do this ?
I have attached a sample file that shows the three cases:
- data read from file has the right dimension: ok
- data read from file has 1 byte instead of 2: no detection error
- try to read from file 3 bytes instead of 2: warning message displayed
Any suggestion ?
Thanks in advance.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 993 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://projects.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-user/attachments/20070611/22c2cf19/attachment.py
More information about the SciPy-user