[SciPy-user] How to Enable Delaunay Package

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Tue Jun 26 16:29:07 CDT 2007

Gabriel Gellner wrote:
> Could you give a quick example?
> I would love to have a second way of doing this. . .
> Gabriel
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 10:05:23PM +0200, Dominik Szczerba wrote:
>> I use VTK for this purpose (there are python bindings).

VTK can do a Delaunay triangularization, but it will not do the natural neighbor
interpolation, which is what the OP is ultimately trying to do.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco