[SciPy-user] How to Enable Delaunay Package

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Tue Jun 26 17:44:56 CDT 2007

jelle wrote:
> Since there is now an unstable branch of the eggs repository, would it be
> entirely unreasonable to suggest to provide eggs for the sandboxed modules?

Whose egg repository?

> Actually, it might make sense, since its so easy to update these...

Not as long as scipy is a monolithic package, no. Better to move the independent
sandboxed packages out to scikits so they can each be installed by themselves.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco