[SciPy-user] [Fwd: Re: Computing eigenvalues by trace minimization]

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Fri Jun 29 05:12:20 CDT 2007

So, please update svn
As for your code, I didn't make any changes. You need just specify
desired contol and then make funtol, xtol, gradtol small enough. Maybe,
in future I'll implement something more appropriate for to have exitflag

BTW for small-scaled problem using df, dh didn't yields any benefits
only for nVars = 100 I've got ~6 sec with df, dh provided and 11 sec
without the ones.
for your nVars=10 time elapsed is almost the same.