[SciPy-user] PhD Opportunity

ASReeve asreeve@maine....
Thu Mar 1 16:03:32 CST 2007

My apologies if this if off topic.

I am seeking a Ph.D. Student interested in using python for hydrologic
simulation. Funding for a student is available for 4 years through an
NSF grant. The research focus of this project will be the creation of
finite-volume models, likely using FiPy, to simulate ground-water
flow, solute transport, and carbon accumulation in a wetland system.

Prospective Ph.D. students interested in working on this project should
contact Andy Reeve (e-mail:asreeve at maine dot edu) for additional
details. Please e-mail me directly and do not reply to this message
through the mailing list.

Andrew Reeve
Dept. of Earth Science
University of Maine