[SciPy-user] tvtk GL2PS

Jelle Feringa / EZCT Architecture & Design Research jelle.feringa@ezct....
Tue Mar 6 06:18:40 CST 2007

Currently I'm using the enthon (win32, 2.4) 1.0.0 release, which is

Though there is a minor, but to me important glitch in (t)vtk;

<enthought.tvtk.tools.ivtk.IVTKWithCrustAndBrowser object at 0x02840D80>

Saving as a vector PS/EPS/PDF/TeX file using GL2PS is either not supported
by your version of VTK or you have not configured VTK to work with GL2PS --
read the documentation for the vtkGL2PSExporter class.

Which is really too bad.

If you have ran into the same issues and have been able to recompile vtk
with the VTK_USE_GL2PS flag enabled, it'd be great if you would be willing
to share the binaries with me! I know
http://mayavi.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/BuildingVTKOnWin32 has
precise building instructions, but I'm afraid I'd need to confess I'm
compiler-challenged ;')