[SciPy-user] enthough python: installing sandbox packages

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Nov 30 14:19:58 CST 2007

lorenzo bolla wrote:
> Hi all,
> is there a simple way to install sandbox packages (e.g. arpack) in a
> Enthough python using tools like easy_install.exe or enstaller.exe?

Unfortunately, there isn't. The way the sandbox is set up, the sandbox packages
are built as part of the monolithic scipy package.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco