[SciPy-user] Python FEA

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Tue Sep 11 12:13:34 CDT 2007

I would like to start working on finite element analysis using Python.
 I would like to work specifically in two areas:
1. feedback control of flexible structures
2. modeling impact/contact

My assumption is that much is being done in FEA in general and that I
would need to write code specific to incorporating feedback or
modeling contact.  But I am not sure what all is being done using
Python in FEA.  A quick google search turned up the following:

which seem like good starts that may or may not still be maintained.

Is anyone working on FEA in Python or can anyone point me to a project
my google search failed to turn up?