[SciPy-user] Polynomial interpolation

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Tue Apr 29 15:48:04 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 10:26:49PM +0200, Rob Hetland wrote:
>  > Namespaces get  cluttered enough without all that extra stuff, and even
>  > if people  don't get OO, the can all certainly read a docstring.
>  These people don't read docs. In addition the people I am thinking about
>  don't know what a docstring is.

In that case, I see no reason to cater to them. I will bend over
backwards to help someone who will meet me even a tenth of the way,
but I just cannot care about someone who will not put forth the de
minimis effort of using help().

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco