[SciPy-user] Calculating daily averages froma timeserieswithout using the timeseries package.

Dharhas Pothina Dharhas.Pothina@twdb.state.tx...
Wed Dec 3 08:23:02 CST 2008

Thank you Pierre, vitualenv looks like it will do exactly what is needed. I'll try installing it and getting up to date versions of everything + timeseries scikit installed.

- dharhas

On Dec 2, 2008, at 4:31 PM, Dharhas Pothina wrote:
> Is there a way to do a parallel install so I can choose whether to
> use the newer versions or the old versions of numpy/scipy etc? I
> looked through the scipy website and couldn't find anything.

You may want to try virtualenv and its wrapper. Have a lok to here:

That way, you can install the latest numpy/scipy/mpl in one virtual
environment without modifying your base one. Very, very, very useful.
SciPy-user mailing list