[SciPy-user] Poll - Python Modules for Scientists

Pierre Raybaut contact@pythonxy....
Sat Dec 20 04:02:39 CST 2008

I've just update the poll, adding ~25 more modules:
PySQLite      SQLAlchemy      Elixir      comtypes      nltk
xlutils      xlrd      xlwt      PyX      FiPy      h5py      gmpy
pyproj      mpi4py      mpmath      NeuroTools      paida      pdfminer
    pycuda      pydot      pyepix      Pyevolve      pygraphviz
gpib-devices      PyVISA

If you have already participated and if you are using one of the modules
mentioned above, note that you may change your participation.

Please do not hesitate to forward this link to other engineers/scientists.