[SciPy-user] how to import umfpack?

Robin robince@gmail....
Mon Feb 11 16:10:07 CST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 9:48 PM, Martin Lüthi <answer@tnoo.net> wrote:
> Hi
> Robin <robince@gmail.com> writes:
> Is this on Ubuntu? I had to change the site.cfg file to
> [umfpack]
> umfpack_libs = umfpack
> include_dirs = /usr/include/suitesparse

Thanks, it is on Ubuntu. Here is my site.cfg. I don't have that, but I
have the amd and umfpack headers in
/home/robince/scipy_build/libs/include which is added to the default
include path. I think this is OK - I would have thought I would get
errors during the build if it wasn't finding some header files.

library_dirs = /usr/local/lib:/home/robince/scipy_build/lib
include_dirs = /usr/local/include:/home/robince/scipy_build/lib/include

atlas_libs = lapack, f77blas, cblas, atlas

amd_libs = amd

umfpack_libs = umfpack

libraries = fftw3