[SciPy-user] disabling fftw3 during scipy build

Barry Wark barrywark@gmail....
Tue Feb 19 12:46:03 CST 2008

It looks like my attempt to build without fftw3 didn't work (thanks
for being the first tester!). This egg was build with David's
suggestion of building with FFTW3=None at the command line. It looks
like the C fftpack that scipy defaults to when it can't find FFTW3 is
missing from this egg. Can any of the scipy gurus offer insight?