[SciPy-user] scipy interpolate on Leopard 10.5.2 (x86)

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Feb 22 21:28:17 CST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Wolfgang Kerzendorf
<wkerzendorf@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>  When importing scipy.interpolate I get the following error:
>  dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/
>  site-packages/scipy/special/_cephes.so, 2): Symbol not found:
>  ___libm_sse2_atan
>    Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/
>  lib/python2.5/site-packages/scipy/special/_cephes.so
>    Expected in: dynamic lookup

How did you build scipy? If you didn't build it yourself, where did
you get the binary from?

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco