[SciPy-user] read_array problem

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Tue Jan 1 19:10:01 CST 2008

On Dec 17, 2007 9:12 AM, Christoph Scheit <cscheit@lstm.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:
> just for curiosity I have a question regarding read_array.
> When I use the scipy.io read_array function I observe
> some behaviour which I don't understand...

Hey Chris,

scipy.io.read_array is no longer supported.  In the next release of
scipy, it will be officially deprecated.

Please take a look at numpy.loadtxt(), which has the same
functionality with a slightly different syntax.  The loadtxt docstring
should provide detailed instructions for how to use it.  If you have
any questions about using numpy.loadtxt(), please let us know.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014