[SciPy-user] is there an equivalent of ICALAB ?

Gabriel J.L. Beckers beckers@orn.mpg...
Sat Jan 12 02:47:35 CST 2008

Hi Stef,

As Emanuele already said MDP is the way to go. It is highly recommended.

It has two ICA algorithms. I ported a third one (JADE) to NumPy/Python,

, where you can download it. I am in the process of integrating that
code into MDP.

Best, Gabriel