[SciPy-user] Test failures with latest SVN

Robin robince@gmail....
Wed Jan 16 05:24:36 CST 2008

I am using Mac OS X 10.5.1 and recently updated to the latest svn
version. (an older version was already working ok on leopard).
I installed nose by hand. However I get a lot of errors in the tests.

I have put the output here because it is quite long:
Also at the end of the test there is a graphical window with some
random text in it, so I have to press ctrl-c to get out of the python

I am not sure if this a mac issue or something wrong on my system...