[SciPy-user] EPD on Vista

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sat Jul 5 18:28:55 CDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 11:20, Hector Villafuerte <hectorvd@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> a colleague of mine is having troubles installing the Enthought Python
> Distro on Windows Vista. I don't have access to Vista now (just
> Windows XP, where EPD works like a charm). So basically my question:
> has somebody successfully installed EPD on Vista? (also, it seems that
> Vista is not currently supported).

I think we tried once with an early unreleased pre-alpha, and it
worked. Vista is not officially supported, yet. However, we
(Enthought) would be interested in receiving bug reports on the
enthought-dev mailing list. There might be simple things we can do to
get it to work for your colleague.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco