[SciPy-user] [Newbie] High-performance plotting of large datasets

Stef Mientki s.mientki@ru...
Tue Mar 4 15:47:55 CST 2008

hi Fred

fred wrote:
> Stef Mientki a écrit :
>

>> I agree, Traits might be a very good choice (once you've mastered it),
>> so again I fully agree there's no single argument to leave Traits,
>> but there are a few obstacles to start with Traits.
>>
> Stef,
>
> This is only my 2 cts of a Traits's user-but-not-programmer guy.
>
> I can say that building a simple app with Traits (using Chaco2)
> works like a charm.
Yes, Chaco looks very nice, very good color choses,
I should have discovered that sooner !
And I'll certainly will integrate that into my application,
but I've just finished integrating MatPlotLib, PyPlot and ScopePlot :-9
>  I do like using Traits and so on.
> And people at enthought are very nice ;-)

Fully agree,
what I understand they were they guys that developed and promoted SciPy.

cheers,
Stef