[SciPy-user] Python Spreadsheet with Python as Core Macro Language

Stef Mientki s.mientki@ru...
Thu Mar 13 04:03:33 CDT 2008

hi Luis,

are you looking for something like this:

http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pic/jalcc/help/jalcc_swb_akto.html

http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pic/jalcc/help/jallcc_signal_workbench.html

cheers,
Stef