[SciPy-user] FITS images with header-supplied axes?

Paul Barrett pebarrett@gmail....
Sat Mar 29 10:15:47 CDT 2008

pyfits should have this capability. I would suggest contacting the
people at the Space Telescope Science Institute, who are the ones that
currently maintain pyfits, and asking them to include this feature.
The other option is to add it to you own version of pyfits.

Cheers,
Paul