[SciPy-user] Questions about Line Integral Convolution tutorial

Bridgman, William T. William.T.Bridgman@nasa....
Wed Nov 26 07:03:36 CST 2008

Anne & David,

I've made some revisions to the lic_internal.pyx file.  They seem to
fix the problems I was having, but in the process, really alter your
demo program output.  My major changes are

1) clean up array indexing: w,x,i and h,y,j are correlated now
2) the reverse integration along the line seemed to start at the end
of the line.  I reinitialized it to kernellen//2
3) added comments

I can package it up and stage it for you to review and update on the
Wiki.  Please email me directly on the location.

Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman               Scientific Visualization
Global Science & Technology, Inc.          NASA/Goddard Space Flight
Email: William.T.Bridgman@nasa.gov         Code 610.3
Phone: 301-286-1346                        Greenbelt, MD 20771
FAX:   301-286-1634                        http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/