[SciPy-user] Event handling, API programming

Keflavich keflavich@gmail....
Sun Oct 26 14:33:40 CDT 2008

Hi, I'm trying to make myself a set of widgets for the first time.
I've gotten to the point that I can draw rectangles and lines and make
them do the right things when re-drawing figures, zooming, etc., but
I'm still a little lost on some points, and I haven't found any really
good documentation.

So, first question: Where should I go for documentation first?

I've been using examples, e.g. widgets.py, and the pygtk event
handling page, http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/sec-EventHandling.html.
This page was a useful explanation of the stuff in widgets.py:

Second question:  I have two subplots of different data with the same
dimensions.  I'd like to zoom in to the same region on both figures
when I use zoom-to-box on either one.  How can I do this?  (I'm using