[SciPy-user] what happened to Numpy-Discussion on Google?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Oct 27 11:35:08 CDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:00, Mark Bakker <markbak@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know what happened to the Numpy-Discussion group on Google?
> It was quite helpful (and very quick with replies).

Apparently a number of groups (possibly just ones which are gatewayed
to other mailing lists like Numpy-Discussion is gatewayed to
numpy-discussion@scipy.org) simply disappeared from Google recently.
You can subscribe to the actual mailing list here:

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco