[SciPy-user] failurs with running scipy inplace

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Sun Apr 12 22:52:11 CDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 4:10 PM,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ran 3514 tests in 69.891s
>> FAILED (KNOWNFAIL=2, SKIP=29, errors=1, failures=4)
>> <nose.result.TextTestResult run=3514 errors=1 failures=4>
> I think the isolve errors are a consequence of a failed attempt to
> install umfpack, and is independent of inplace.
> I currently get compile errors if I follow my usual build routine, if
> I remove umfpack from numpy/distutils/site.cfg.
> So I need to debug my compile setup.
> Josef

rebuilding several times and the failures persist,

My mistake, I should check my own emails and the trac tickets, all
failures have been reported before. I just got too used to seeing zero
Sorry for the noise.

The only difference between inplace and bdist build seems then to be in stsci.