[SciPy-User] fsolve with restriction on variable

Ashley DaSilva awesomeashley527@gmail....
Mon Aug 3 13:13:03 CDT 2009

Warren, thanks for your input.

Do you know a way to add constraints to fsolve, or some other root finding
technique? If there's no other option, I'll have to go with Harald's
suggestion, even if it is slow to converge.

Also, does anyone know what the input format is for these minimization
techniques (fmin_l_bfgs_b, fmin_tnc, fmin_cobyla), I tried
def f(x):