[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] scipy.stats.stats mannwhitneyu vs ranksums?

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Fri Aug 14 09:13:23 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Elias Pampalk<elias.pampalk@gmail.com> wrote:

> I did a quick comparison between Matlab/stats (R14SP3), R (2.8.1), and
> Python/SciPy (0.7). Maybe this is somehow useful for others too.

> Elias

Thanks for doing this, this is very helpful. I attached the comparison
to ticket:901

Except for one case, the numbers look pretty good.
However, documentation is still weak, and some of the code duplication
could be removed.

Josef

(I didn't look at it closely before, because I was on vacation at that time.)