[SciPy-User] Saving Graphs

Marco gaedol@gmail....
Wed Dec 2 04:56:22 CST 2009

Hi all!

In the simulations I write I have to save very often the graph, with
all the attributes.
If I save it using gml or something like this, I end up with many
(say: thousands) of very small files, which are not very practical to
carry around and tend to full the filesystem very quickly.

I am looking for a way to save graphs (even not single graphs, but
rather more graphs in the same file) which is a little more clever.

So far I have been looking at pickling the whole thing, but I find it
rather unsatisfactory.
I have heard of hdf (or something like this). Looks to me that the
overhead to use it is rather big.

Someone has highlights, remarks, advice?

Thank you in advance,

restituiremo il riso ai salici