[SciPy-user] matrix inversion time (Python vs MATLAB)

Sat Jan 10 11:24:49 CST 2009

Sturla Molden wrote:
>> But LoadLibrary has the same semantics as the windows dynamic loader, so
>> I am not sure what this would change
> Sorry I was thinking the other way around: loading multiple DLLs from one
> binary.
> The cure for DLL hell on Windows is either COM or putting the DLL in a
> system folder.

I thought putting the DLL in system folder was the cause for DLL hell :)

>  COM is the preferred solution.

I thought COM was deprecated since .net ?

Another problem with dll is zip modules; I don't know if that's a
problem for numpy/scipy (can numpy/scipy eggs be in zip ? I am not
familiar with zipped eggs); windows cannot load DLL from zip files