[SciPy-user] predicting values based on (linear) models

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen@gmx-topmail...
Thu Jan 15 17:22:00 CST 2009

thanks very much for continuing this discussion. It is very helpful for
me and perhaps others who need to chose the right tools for statistical
processing and analysis.

> IMHO, the readiness to incorporate user feedback is here. The feedback
> is not, or at least not as much as we'd like.
I am often very much ocupied writing my own special routines building on
top of scipy/numpy etc. And therefore, I find it difficult to contribute
But I can do testings and bug reporting. Since I want the libaries I
rely on to be good working I have a vital interest in this.

Please just indicate where testing is needed. If it matches with my
knowledge and application I am happy to contribute.

Kind regards,