[SciPy-user] module_test replacement

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Jan 23 17:19:22 CST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 17:13, chris <cdcasey@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've inherited some code that uses module_test and module_test_suite
> from scipy_test. As these things no longer exist, is there a
> functional equivalent I can use for a simple refactor? Or perhaps a
> nice workaround?

Just delete the test() and test_suite() functions that use them and
use nose as the test runner. Many of the test methods still use
"check_*" instead of "test_*" so you can configure nose to collect
those, too, or you can just search and replace to change them to

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco