[SciPy-user] [Numpy-discussion] [ANN] Announcing the SciPy conference schedule

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Jul 17 10:21:34 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 02:38, william
ratcliff<william.ratcliff@gmail.com> wrote:
> A humble suggestion--for the March meeting of the american physical society,
> there is a roommate finder for splitting hotel rooms.  This could be useful
> in keeping expenses down for some.  There should be a way to do it without
> liability....

A wiki page would probably be the best thing given the short time
frame. I recommend either the Saga or the Vagabond hotels for keeping
costs down and staying close to campus.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco