[SciPy-user] can this be vectorized?

Ranjit Chacko rjchacko@gmail....
Wed Jun 3 10:20:22 CDT 2009

Thanks, that worked but I guess I was actually asking the wrong question.
Here's some code with loops that I want to speed up. I have an example where
someone used weave to speed it up, but I'd like to see if there's a way to
speed this up using just numpy.

    def oneMCS(self,s,beta):

        r = numpy.random.random((self.N,self.N))

        for i in range(self.N):

            for j in range(self.N):

        return s