[SciPy-user] scikits.timeseries module installation

Alec Koumjian aleck@marlboro....
Mon Jun 15 10:22:44 CDT 2009

Hello all,
I'm looking for a little installation support for the
scikits.timeseries module.  The machine is running Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04.
 The module appears to have successfully installed to the following

The installation was done using the setuptools setup.py file.
However, when I attempt to do the following:
"import scikits.timeseries as ts"
Python can't find the module.  I've tried manually copying the scikits
directory to /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/, but it's expecting to
find further dependencies elsewhere.

Any suggestions?