[SciPy-user] scikits.timeseries : how would I plot (orcalculate)monthly statistics.

Timmie timmichelsen@gmx-topmail...
Wed Mar 4 15:43:35 CST 2009

> Original data is on an approximately two week frequency. I'll be reading them
in as daily values and
> converting to monthly.
It would be helpful if you could create an example maybe using random data.

> > If you have a monthly frequency: just use .convert('A') and compute
> > the stats for each column.
> Wouldn't this convert it to an Annual frequency, ie one value per year?
Yes, I though this is what you wanted.

If not maybe you want to take a look at:

This will align the years. Then you can create an average over the years.