[SciPy-user] Eigenvalues of the Floquet matrix

Nils Wagner nwagner@iam.uni-stuttgart...
Wed Mar 18 11:59:03 CDT 2009

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:48:26 -0400
  Rob Clewley <rob.clewley@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Rob,
>> I have checked PyDSTool on different machines using
>> both, python2.5 and python2.6.
>> Now I have added the option '-m32'.
>> The segfault vanished.
> OK, great. I'll add some information to the wiki and
>later put some
> kind of automatic check that will add this option.
>> Another issue
>> python pest_test2.py
>> /home/nwagner/local/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/Pyrex/Compiler/Errors.py:17:
That is only a DeprecationWarning: BaseException.message
has been deprecated as of Python 2.6

The bug follows at the end of my previous message:
   File "/home/nwagner/svn/PyDSTool/PyDSTool/Points.py",
line 124, in __init__
IndexError: invalid index to scalar variable.