[SciPy-user] scipy.signal issues in trak

Ryan May rmay31@gmail....
Sat May 9 09:18:00 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Tom K. <tpk@kraussfamily.org> wrote:

> I am happy to submit a patch to firwin for the new highpass, bandpass,
> bandstop, and multi-band functionality that I coded up.
> But it appears that it may languish in trac like several other submitted
> features that have yet to be integrated in scipy.signal.  E.g., fir2,
> fftfilt (submitted 5/07 and 1/09 respectively).
> Would it be helpful if I tried to integrate some of these and write tests
> for them, and then submit a combined patch?

I think actually one feature per patch is better.  Cleaning up the other
patches and adding tests would help the most in getting them incorporated.

Ryan May
Graduate Research Assistant
School of Meteorology
University of Oklahoma