Mon May 18 04:57:16 CDT 2009
FWIW, a new release of Sundials is available.
See below for details.
From: Radu Serban <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:07:36 -0400
Subject: Sundials 2.4.0 release
Announcing the release of Sundials version 2.4.0. The
suite includes the
following five solvers:
- CVODE (v. 2.6.0), for integration of ODE initial value
- CVODES (v. 2.6.0), for integration and sensitivity
analysis of ODE IVP;
- IDA (v. 2.6.0), for integration of DAE initial value
- IDAS (v. 1.0.0), for integration and sensitivity
analysis of DAE IVP;
- KINSOL (v. 2.6.0), for nonlinear algebraic systems.
The Sundials solvers provide robust time integrators (with
sensitivity analysis capabilities) and nonlinear solvers
that can easily be
incorporated into existing simulation codes. The solvers
are independent of
the data representation and can be used both on serial and
They are written in ANSI C, with CVODE, IDA, and KINSOL
also providing a
Fortran interface. In addition, sundialsTB provides a
Matlab interface to
CVODES, IDAS, and KINSOL.
Sundials is freely available, under a BSD license, at
For the Sundials team,
More information about the SciPy-user