[SciPy-User] Is there a Win 64bit version?

Kevin Ar18 kevinar18@hotmail....
Thu Nov 12 23:02:27 CST 2009

> > Is numpy pure C?
> C and Python.
> > If so, would CLANG work? http://clang.llvm.org/
> Probably not.
> Also beware of the CRT issue.
Parden the fact that I don't know much about this.  The only c++ program I've compiled was to convert a Python program I made to something faster. :)  I know nothing about the CRT issue.

Anyways, I want to ask an off topic question....

Does this CRT issue only apply because Python itself was compiled in MSVC?

In theory, would it be possible to eventually create a version of Python that compiled in Clang (after it finishes C++ support), and thus, be able to eventually also compile modules like numpy in Clang?  Or does the problem go much deeper (unrelated to Python)?