[SciPy-User] ODR fitting several equations to the same parameters

Travis Oliphant oliphant@enthought....
Fri Nov 13 10:56:21 CST 2009

On Nov 13, 2009, at 9:28 AM, ms wrote:

> josef.pktd@gmail.com ha scritto:
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM, ms <devicerandom@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> josef.pktd@gmail.com ha scritto:
>> an example
>> (quickly written and not optimized, there are parts I don't remember
>> about curve_fit, fixed parameters could be better handled by a class)
> Hmm, it seems I don't have curve_fit -I am constrained to use
> scipy-0.6.0 and there's no chance to change that (it's an external
> server).

The code for curve_fit is pure python.    You can grab it from the
scipy trunk and just insert it into your own code.

Get lines 338 through 430

and make sure the module you put them in also has the lines:

from scipy.optimize import leastsq
from numpy import isscalar, asarray