[SciPy-User] idiom for iterators, expr(T) if isscalar(T) else array([expr(t) for t in T])

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Oct 16 14:17:56 CDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:12, denis <denis-bz-gg@t-online.de> wrote:
> Thanks Josef,
>  I've summarized this Q+A in http://advice.mechanicalkern.com
> of course, please edit it if you like.
> (That looks like a good place for such Q+A s, or
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/scipy ?
> a separate discussion).

advice.mechanicalkern.com is intended to be a demo site for something
that will go up on scipy.org. Unfortunately, I have not had the time
to devote to making the transition. Using StackOverflow itself would
have more permanence until the scipy.org site is ready.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco