[SciPy-User] Installing issue with python 2.7, numpy 1.5.0b1 in my Mac

Markus Hubig mhubig@gmail....
Mon Aug 16 15:45:42 CDT 2010

Hi @all,

maybe this is a known issue but I didn't find any useful information out
When I try to install scipy-0.8.0 with pip I get this strange error about
files ...

line 276, in parse_config
        raise PkgNotFound("Could not find file(s) %s" % str(filenames))
    numpy.distutils.npy_pkg_config.PkgNotFound: Could not find file(s)

The complete error can be found here: http://gist.github.com/527697

Is there a known solution for this? Any help would be nice ...

- Markus

Can't read my mail? Just don't hold it that way!