[SciPy-User] Reading TDM/TDMS Files with scipy

Sebastian Haase seb.haase@gmail....
Mon Dec 20 14:23:17 CST 2010

Hi Nils,
did you get anywhere with this ?  I sounds like ctypes / numpy  thing ...
I'm also considering to read LabView data in binary format.
And it seems that while TDMS structure is documented
there is a paragraph saying """
   This article does not describe how to decode DAQmx data. If you
need to read a
   TDMS file with software that  implements native support for TDMS
(without using
   any components provided by National Instruments), you will
   __not__ be  able to interpret this data.

So I guess, the link you gave is really the only way to go ...

Sebastian Haase