[SciPy-User] audio recording GUI ?

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Tue Feb 16 03:20:56 CST 2010

It's probably much more than you need, but you might take a look at
Audacity: audacity.sourceforge.net; the beta version (1.3.11) includes some
built-in scripting, and if nothing else, you could post a similar query on
their forum - I'm sure people there would have some good suggestions.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 12:47 AM, Mohammad Abdollahi