[SciPy-User] New Installation

R. Padraic Springuel R.Springuel@umit.maine....
Sun Feb 21 11:01:20 CST 2010

> Did you try to completely remove Python and then do a fresh install?  Whenever I
> try to do upgrades or additions I always have problems, so I like to just wipe
> everything out and install from scratch.

Originally no, but I'd tried that solution before emailing the list.

Anyway, I was just checking the numpy download site and noticed that
there is no longer a download link for v1.4.  I figure this is because
of some problems with that version?  So, I downloaded v1.3, installed
it, reinstalled scipy and matplotlib and everything is working fine now.

R. Padraic Springuel
Research Assistant
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Maine