[SciPy-User] Parallel Differential Evolution

Debabrata Midya Debabrata.Midya@services.nsw.gov...
Wed Feb 24 17:02:45 CST 2010

Hi SciPy-Users,
Thanks in advance.
I am Deb, Statistician at NSW Department of Services, Technology and Administration, Sydney, Australia.
I am new to this user group as well as to Python and Parallel Python.
I am interested to use Differential Evolution (DE) using Parallel Python on Windows XP. I have some experience in DE using GNU GCC compiler.
Is there any software for it? If yes, anyone can assist me what are the softwares I need to install and their locations please.
Once again, thank you very much for the time you have given.
I am looking forward for your reply.