[SciPy-User] is it worth working on ndimage documentation?

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart@normalesup....
Tue Jan 12 16:02:51 CST 2010

	as I'm using quite frequently some functions in scipy.ndimage
(mostly mathematical morphology operations), I was considering working on
their docstrings on the doc wiki. Docstrings indeed don't conform to the
documentation standard and are often quite terse.

	However, I would like to know beforehand whether ndimage has a
future in scipy, or whether if will be replaced at some point by the
scikit image? So, it is worth improving the docstrings in ndimage?