[SciPy-User] scikits.timeseries or matplotlib plotting problem?

Paweł Rumian gorkypl@gmail....
Wed Jan 13 17:15:59 CST 2010

I'm doing some research on climate data, using Python with NumPy.
Yesterday I started implementing the scikits.timeseries package in my
work, which occured to be almost perfect idea, but recently I ran into
a problem with data visualisation.

After some (not many) tests it seems that something weird happens when
there is a gap in the data - the drawing is stopped there.

To be more clear - after compiling the first example from the page:
the result is:

So it looks like the plotting was somehow 'stopped' after the first
occurence of a hole in the data.

As you can see the horizontal scale is correct (it's the same as on
the webpage), but the one along the y-axis seems to be aligned to fit
the broken plot.

The other two examples (with consistent datasets) are plotted without a problem.

Do you have any idea what could be the reason of this?
What settings/packages should I check?

Paweł Rumian