[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] ATLAS install has no effect

Ian Goodfellow ia3n@stanford....
Fri Mar 12 03:16:03 CST 2010

Actually, David (Cournapeau), I started off by installing your rpms
linked at the top of the "Fedora Core 8, openSUSE 10.2, RHEL/Centos 5"
section, so you're probably the perfect person to answer this. Should
your rpm installation work with ATLAS or do I need to build numpy from
Are there any instructions for building atlas from the ashigabou
repository and then building numpy to use it?